When it comes to 2020, many of us have had the rug pulled from under us.
Even before the pandemic hit. In early 2020, many of us were in the
beginning stages of working on our credit.
Now that we have encountered the turbulence of 2020 it is time for us to end this year on a positive note,
and begin to head in a positive direction. In order to get where it is that we
wish to get to we must first put together a strategic plan to get the progress
started that we wish to see.
Here are some tips on helping with the "Process to Progress", and increase your credit score drastically:
1. Get a copy of your credit reports (Experion, TransUnion,
2. Seek out educational services that will walk you through the
removal of negative items on your reports
(Financial Education Services)
3. Become educated on how the credit system works and create a
to do list in order for you to increase your credit.
4. Develop your budget that will allow you to get control of your
5. Begin to work on your credit based on what was on your credit
report. Financial Educational Services(FES) can assist you with
the removal of the negative items and this will increase your
6. Financial lockbox is needed so that you can put your most
valuable documents in one spot and have them easily
accessible should something happen.
7. Life Insurance plan. You must a have legacy protection plan and
one of the ways that you do that is by obtaining a Life Insurance
policy as well as a will. This will ensure that everything is in
place for those that will be left to keep your name and legacy
By using this seven point system and process you will put yourself in
the position to secure your legacy and even build your legacy
Let's Begin the "Process of Progress" by Contacting us at
Leroy C. Mckenzie